Nothing special happened today – I’m still to win the lottery and be whisked away to a desert island – but today was the perfect day.
After a week of stress and a weekend of illness today everything was just easy.
- Getting Monkey dressed for nursery – EASY, no tantrums and no complaints
- Dropping Monkey off at nursery – EASY, got his coat off and he ran straight in with no fuss
- Driving to the station – EASY, some traffic but not enough to slow me down and I found a parking space straight away
- Heading home this evening – EASY, arrived at nursery 20 minutes earlier than usual to be told that Monkey had a great day
- Put-down tonight – EASY, no crying, no insisting Mummy held his hand as he fell asleep.
It’s so surprising especially for a Monday that I felt I needed to share.
So, let’s celebrate what went well today – let me know what was easy for you today…